I've been Smitten


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

On LF...


My little girl has grown up. When did this happen...apparently, yesterday. While cleaning the aluminum rails on the bow of the boat I guess I had a sort of bird's eye view of her. LF comes running out of the house, yelling something about finding her shoes and coming to help. My parents have a huge yard and I could not stop myself from standing up and just watching my baby sprint toward me. I think I was having an out of body experience. I simply could not take my eyes off her. Where has four years gone. I still can barely wrap my head around the marriage and mortgage thing.


Now this little person, who is smart and beautiful and silly and forms her own opinions and was my baby has sprouted before my eyes.


I'm still in shock...in awe...dumbfounded. In awe.