I've been Smitten


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Do you want an apple my pretty...


I lunched with Hub and Monk today. I was informed that there was a bet placed on my reaction to a fairly large itinerary change involving the Myrtle golf trip occurring the first weekend in June. The airline cancelled the 10pm returning flight on Saturday night. Now hub will land on Sunday morning at 10am. He assures me there is nothing to be done.

Isn't it a coincidence that the only flights that have ever been changed or cancelled are the returning flights. I have never heard, "Bad news we have to leave a day later this year." Never, ever, ever have I heard that.

So, that and the fact that this will be the second time I am going to the gym without the motivational songs of the IPOD, I bought myself a little apple treat.

An IPOD shuffle. It's mini, it's brilliantly blue and it's all mine.

Hub, whatever money you won or didn't win from Monk. That is your contribution to my fitness routine.

No comments: