I've been Smitten


Friday, September 12, 2008

I won I won...

I won the coffee war. Today anyway. This morning I came in with my own cup of coffee. And due to a breakdown in the car by LF over what was for breakfast, I was slightly late to work. We had to stop at Wawa for mini muffins. This was only after she found out that yucky oatmeal was for breakfast and not the ever so delicious mini pancakes.

So because I was late there was a patient already waiting for me. I did not have time to make my own yucky oatmeal breakfast, let alone a pot of coffee that I was not even going to sample. So I went about my morning and ate when I had a chance. And low and behold when I went to grab my second cup...someone had made a pot. Hmmm... they do know how to make coffee.

And I took the last of it, every last itty bitty drop. I didn't feel bad either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They laid off a bunch of people here...

Since then... the coffee making has suffered greatly...

I came in this morning and checked at 8:30 and no one had made ANY coffee yet. badgers!

Meg (MU) said...

I know they would give in...ha.