I've been Smitten


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Day So Far....

I've had unsuccessful trips to Babies R' Us, the mall, Dick's and Chick Fil A. I've been in Macy's bathroom twice. The main mall bathroom twice. And Babies R Us bathroom once. I got in a tiff with my hubby, because he wanted to meet us for lunch and I could not hold off either kid to wait for him. I ran out of the toilet seat covers that I use for my Princess. I was stuck behind an old man on the Delsea Drive on the way home. I sang every song I knew to try to keep the little flower awake until we made it safely home. I went hunting for a pink Care Bear that was misplaced somewhere this morning. I put her to bed while C-man cried his little eyes out. I was just threw up on. C-man is practically chewing my thumb off and crying at the same time. And I just recieved a text from my hubby saying to pick up a heating pad. Yeah, I'll get right on it.

No comments: