I've been Smitten


Thursday, October 28, 2010

The best thing just happened to me.
My daughter, the wanna be ballerina, told me she has learned all she needs to know about ballet and would no longer be requiring the classes that I and Chaz are tortured by every Thursday at 11 am. Not only am I saving some dough, it also means I will not have to hound my family, friends and co workers to buy cakes and pies being sold via fundraiser to support the traveling team at the ballet company.
I do declare this is a miracle.
p.s. That is LF's new line. "I do declare!". Whenever she feels the need to announce something, be it a potty break, a want for something or an order given to Chaz it is always followed by or preceded by "I do declare." And yes she bats her long lashes and pouts just like Scarlett O'Hara.

No comments: