I've been Smitten


Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday's Thought...or thoughts...

1. Call off the dogs. I figured out that the new Sminoff drink is actually called "Tuscan Lemonade" and not in fact the simple Limoncello. This came to me after two rewinds on the DVR. So maybe I threw off Hub. Or maybe he was just being a typical guy who can not find anything, ever without his wife. Hub, NOW GO GET ME MY BOOZE!!!
2. Love my DVR. I know I have said this in the past but I do. Though it seems that our new Verizon DVR does not have as much space. The prime real estate is now being taken by Scooby Doo, Max and Ruby (which I loathe), Sid the Science Kid, etc... Come fall LF's shows might all be abolished from TV forever. I might have to tell her a little white lie. As in...I don't know what happened to them, they all got erased. I think I'll take advantage of the fact that she still believes whatever I say while I can.
3. I think my mom might love my brother more that anything in this world. Except maybe her little or should I say quite substantial farm on Facebook. She actually almost burnt dinner on Monday because she had to harvest the avocado crops or risk them rotting.
4. According to a trashy magazine that is obsessed with the weight gains and losses of every person in LA, in order to lose five lbs by this weekend you have to 1.) give up alcohol and 2.) cut out carbs. Two things that by me following may result in a headline that begins, TWP MOM SENT OVER EDGE BY DIET FAD.
5. Thank goodness Hub let my buy a mini laptop. Our big one is on the fritz. This little thing is really coming in handy. And it is soooo cute.

1 comment:

Meg (MU) said...

I also think mom loves Brian the most....but that was really funny about her farm. HAHAHA.