I've been Smitten


Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Melissa!! Now we are mom's. But back in the day we were party girls. When I get home from work today I will post a picture. I have one in mind. Unfortunately your card is sitting on my kitchen counter waiting for the thoughtful gift that I did not purchase yet. You will get it, belated now I guess. Sorry I am a horrible friend. How many times have I said that in the past?

Thanks for all the memories. There are too many to list!!


I hope you have a wonderful and happy birthday.

1 comment:

This Magic Moment said...

Ohhh Amanda!! What a surprise!! Thank you SO much. I have a drawer FULL of cards that I spend 45 minutes carefully picking out for the intended loved one-and then amazingly never find the time to get into the mailbox!! You are a WONDERFUL friend =)Love Ya!!