I've been Smitten


Monday, April 13, 2009

The housewives...



I watch the Real Housewives of New York, so sue me. I DVR it. And I secretly think Hub is hooked too. He says things like "Okay, you can watch it , I don't mind." And then he is screaming at the TV along with me when later in the show Kelly is telling Bethany "You are down here and I am up here."


Last night after the kiddies were all tucked in and snoring, we settled down for a little DVR catch up time. I had taped the preview of the newest Bravo extravaganza "The Real Housewives of New Jersey". The "Housewives" are composed of 2 sisters, 1 sister-in-law, and 2 outsiders. It premiers on May 12th. I might have a party. I think it will be nothing short of total entertainment and Hub will be the dying to watch.

Here is how I compare/do not compare to my fellow New Jersey Housewives.

  • I used to have big hair.
  • I will never own a strip club/car wash. Unless the owners of KingPin decide the company needs a new direction.
  • I will never, ever say the word "bubbies" when describing my boobies.
  • When entering a jewelery store, I will never be greeted with the following statement, "I knew that you liked turquoise, so when this turquoise and diamond ring came in I just thought of you right away."
  • And although I would love someday to push a table aside and start throwing fists, I don't think I will ever get the opportunity. I try not to dine with people who would make me feel the need to punch them.

1 comment:

This Magic Moment said...

You can't get any more shallow than these girls.....unbelievable!!
$16000 for a purse?????