I've been Smitten


Friday, September 19, 2008

Things I learned this week...


  1. After attending a wedding ceremony with about 20 Tory Spelling hairdo's, I am so glad that I kept mine long. I do need a change, but it will not be a blunt bob cut.

  2. I keep forgetting to post this. According to Real Women of Genius' blog... there is only one of me in the U.S. I knew my mold could not be replicated.
  3. It takes a short 30 minutes for me to roll my eyes and walk away from a crazy talkin' patient.
  4. After a surprisingly calm "Full Moon Week", the universe pulled out a pair of aces at the last minute and totally trumped all my good thoughts about people. Let's just say that my last patient of the night told me that she was not a 5 year old, she "likes"magnets, she will not be needing me anymore, and totally trashed the dressing room (like a 5 year old). I earned every penny I made on Thursday night.
  5. I should have went to One maid a milking's Tastefully Simple party on Thursday night.
  6. I will no longer be holding open the doors of hell. I secured my spot in heaven on Thursday night.
  7. My brother in law does love me. He told me so on Sunday. I think he had his fingers crossed behind his back though.

No comments: