I've been Smitten


Friday, August 1, 2008

Things that don't kill me, will only make me smarter...


  1. Hand, foot, and mouth disease is like chickenpox. Once you contract it you are immune. I guess now I can let the little flower suck on the shopping cart handle if she wants to, right?

  2. Even though I'm only 31,my age lines must be showing. A patient said this to the other tech I work with, "You are too young to watch John and Kate plus eight." Although she does not have kids yet, she is not that much younger than I. I in turn asked if he wanted to listen to the oldies station during his scan... I did not give him the call bell.

  3. When I was younger I used to think that mothers with strollers were out to get me. Now that I have a double stroller, I see things in a whole new light. Those things are big, bulky and heavy. If you see me coming, look out. I can not be responsible for a lost toe or a shin tap.

No comments: