I've been Smitten


Friday, June 27, 2008

Things I Learned This Week:

  1. I can drink all weekend and still lose .8 lbs by Tuesday.
  2. I have no time to check my e-mail. Sorry to all who have e-mailed me thoughout the week, I'm just now responding.
  3. I so enjoy having weekdays off with my kids. It's nice to be able to stay in our princess nightgowns til 5:00pm. We change then because my hubby comes home at 5:30. I want him to think we've been productive.
  4. The witching hour is 3am in our house. The baby starts to stir. The tot stirs. The baby doesn't get up, he stirs. Just enough to wake me. Just enough to be concerned that he is face down or pushed against the bumper. Just enough to realize that we, my H and I have to pee. And he stirs just long enough for it not to be worth the effort to fall back to sleep because it's almost time to get ready for work.
  5. If I spend part of a Saturday night and all Sunday morning cooking for the upcoming week, it's inevitable that I will not have to dip into my frozen stash.

No comments: