I've been Smitten


Monday, June 2, 2008

Sex and the City

Some good friends and I, including my mom and aunt, went to see Sex and the City on opening night. We started our night at PJ's. And honestly we were having such a good time there that had it not been Sex and the City I would have stayed at the bar and skipped the movies.

My mom and aunt left early to save us seats. Thank goodness!!! Can you say girls...girls...girls!! I have never been around that many women at one time. If you were a single guy this was the night to go to the movies. I am so shocked that I did not see a catfight. Especially over saving seats. At one point I turned to my one girlfriend and said this is crazy. She replied and rightly so, "This is what happens when women are finally allowed to go out!"

The movie was great. If you loved the series, you will love the movie. I won't go into details because I'm sure many of you want to see it. Here is what I learned about myself.


  1. I need a fashion overhaul. I was so jealous of all the fabulous clothing. As soon as I loose my baby weight. Look out!!

  2. I do not know how to pick out shoes. I go to the mall. I love looking. I love everyone else's shoes. I come home with nothing.

  3. I am going to start wearing pearls. On more than one occasion Carrie wore a long strand of pearls. She even wore them to bed. And although my grandmother always said pearls bring tears...bring on the waterworks. I'm buying myself a strand.
  4. I want to have breakfast with my girlfriends. Once a week, once a month, I don't care. It was so nice to sit for an hour and catch up. Even though all we talked about were our husbands. Well mainly Onemaidamilking's Mother's Day gift. I'll email the details.

No comments: