I've been Smitten


Sunday, June 13, 2010

My thoughts...

 Sitting in my garage, on this Sunday afternoon, the smell of freshly fallen rain, beer in hand...My thoughts are this...
     I love my life.
     As I said on Hub's boat last weekend, referring to my seasickedness...I do better when I'm drinking.
     I love Hub.  Last night he drove home from a 4 day golf trip to Myrtle Beach.  And although at times I wanted to murder him for leaving me home with a 4 and 2 year old, I'm happy he is home safe.  He drove through the night and arrived at 2:30am...and then drove from our home to A.C. to pick up his truck so we did not have to deal with it today. At 2:30 am I did hear the slamming of car doors i.e. a friend picking up his vette that was parked in my driveway for 4 days, I did not know that Hub was with him and drove to AC.  I was literally up from 2:30 am to 4am just waiting for the troopers to show up relaying bad news.  Sure do wish Hub would have had his phone. But alas he arrived home safe and sound.
      I HATE MYRTLE BEACH!
      LF is possibly one of the funniest 4 year old's I know...find out why on my next post.
  

No comments: