I've been Smitten


Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Favorite Things...

I just returned from possibly the greatest food shopping experience EVER! Upon persuasion from some friends I tried the newest trend in food ...Online shopping.  On Friday night I sat at the computer clicked on and added items to my shopping list on ShopRite's online store.  This morning when the sale day changed I placed the order and scheduled a pick up time.  I recieved a phone call from shoprite with some items that they did not have in the store and question of what I wanted for replacements.  I literally buckled the kids in the car, paid for my items, an employee loaded my car and I was home with a $170 shopping trip in 20 min.  Ummmm....no brainer right. LF said on our way home,"Hey mom I thought we were going food shopping."  I replied,"We did!!! YAY!!!!
So I highly recommend this service...especially if you have children, are prego(It's freakin hot outside)or simply are in a I'm-feeling-lazy-and-don't-want-to-stand-in-line-at-the-checkout-in-the-food-market mood.
Here's the linkShopRite from Home

No comments: