- The beautiful snowy landscape that appears out my windows and shimmers in the sun like diamonds.
- Hub. He only made me shovel one day out of the two nor'easters that blew through here.
- The word nor'easter. I love that I can use an apostrophe in the middle of a word.
- Birds. I actually do enjoy watching them fluttering about the snow.
- The extended day that I spent with my children. Even though alcohol had to be shipped in for my sanity. We learned alot from each other.
Favorite Sinatra albums, et cetera
1 year ago