I've been Smitten


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What I'm doing right now...

It's 1:57am I am watching The Princess Bride. Hub went out tonight to buy a crib rail. This was of course for C-man to be safe as he sleeps through the night in his newly converted toddler bed. HA!! We spent an hour converting and putting together the crib rails. Only to discover it doesn't fit on a toddler bed. We then have the brilliant idea of switching LF's rails with the new ones. HA again! No dice. We converted every thing back to normal and concluded that we would need to purchase a full sized mattress for the little brat to sleep in a normal bed this weekend. For sure he will sleep tonight. HA thrice! So now after coaxing and coddling for one and a half hours I am sitting on my couch like it is 4 o'clock in the afternoon watching The Princess Bride which happens to be one of my favorites.
And people ask why I'm stopping at two children. It's because I need sleep. My body is weary.

No comments: