I've been Smitten


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Self checkout...


Does anyone actually use the self out lines available at the Supermarket?


I was just forced into it. Literally. She said she would help after I politely suggested that I possessed way too much in my cart for self checkout.


As if it is not aggravating enough food shopping with a 3yo who likes to frequent public restrooms and a 1yo who eats everything in sight, now I have to use the self checkout?

NEVER AGAIN!!!

Not only is all my frozen food melted. I'm aggravated and I was directed to whip out my DL because my order was over $50. Plus I had about $25 worth of fruits and vegetables in my cart. Meaning I was ordered to look up and weigh it all. In addition the help desk girl needed to come over the help me 50,000 times because I kept getting an error that there was an unknown item in the bagging area and was not bagging my things quick enough because I was fighting a 3yo who wanted to scan all the items because I made the mistake of showing her how cool it was. (was that a run on sentence...WELL I DON'T CARE)

That's all I have to say about that!!

No comments: