I've been Smitten


Monday, June 8, 2009

To my bro...

Where are you? Are you in New Jersey? Or are you still in Vegas? Were the Brokeback mountains in Utah so breathtaking that you stayed there? Were you made to stay and earn your keep on the 500+ acre Utah farm? Are you in AC? Your niece and nephew miss you. When listing all the people LF knows you were number 3. You are on her mind. If you are reading this please respond. Oh yeah and we really need you to help open the pool. If you are not going to help in the coaxing of us getting a shore house at least you can come and help us open the pool.

1 comment:

Meg (MU) said...

HA--he was in PHilly yesterday, but didn't come to see me, just wanted to know where he should eat. Then I never heard from him again. But I agree, please help daddy and MIke open the pool. PU doesn't know how to do stuff like that, but he will bring the beer. And don't take into account the order of Lily's names..PU was fourth. Above me..once again.