I've been Smitten


Monday, March 9, 2009

On Australia...

Yesterday was a day spent repainting my bathroom. When my mom stopped in to check my progress, she left the movie Australia on the counter. She had nothing but praises for this movie. The only catch...it's THREE HOURS LONG!!! I thought, no way will I ever find time to watch this. Well last night somehow I did. And let me just pass on...it is probably my most favorite movie so far.

I don't know if it's because since I became a mother I now see certain things differently. I don't know where the three hours went. I don't know how this did not get better feedback.

I'm just saying, there is action, romance, and love. It pulls at your heartstrings. If you ever have an extra three hours to spare, most definitely rent this movie.

No comments: