I do not claim to know much. And, although I did not vote for President Obama, I do think he has many great qualities and views. Having said that the following is a list of things I will now do after watching his first public news conference:
- I am digging a bomb shelter in my backyard.
- Every time I see a member of the media, I will spit on the ground in disgust.
- I am going to start stashing my cash and pretending to have absolutely nothing.
- I am NOT going to pay my mortgage.
- I will hope that the terrorist's think they have succeeded in bringing America's economy down and take pity on us.
- When my brother leaves for Afghanistan with the President's troop surge...I will cry my eyes out.