I've been Smitten


Friday, January 2, 2009

A hunt of my own...


Every Monday during my guitar lesson, inevitably my teacher will grab my guitar and say these exact words:


"Man, I forgot how hard this guitar is to play! You need to get rid of this thing. You'll get nothing for it though. We have to go shopping. And, don't buy anything unless I know!"

So now that the holidays are over and I'm focused on my musical talent or lack there of, my hunt is on.

My teacher has turned me on to these new guitars geared towards women. Luna guitars. They are absolutely stunning. One look and you will definitely want to pick it up and start rockin' out.

My trouble is this:
  • How long will I have save my spare change in order to afford to buy a new guitar?

  • How long do I have to whine to Hub about my fingers hurting and not being able to hit the right chords before he just hands over the dough in order to get me to shut up about it?

1 comment:

nikki said...

You are so motivated. I can barely get myself to work, much less have hobbies!