The only place:
- At 10:30am, alcohol smells from the passersby.
- A women chewing tobacco, that would put any pro baseball player to shame.
- We went there in search of camouflage (another post, another time), could not find camouflage, but everyone was wearing camouflage.
- The bathroom attendant was sitting in the corner, smoking a long cigarette, not tending to the bathroom.
- The only vendor truly making money was the one selling XXXX DVD's outside in 29 degree weather.
- The bar inside boasted of a delicious clams and beer. The catch...it only serves O'Doul's.
- A last but certainly not least. This will probably give it away too. The only vendors that had lines sold soft serve ice cream and soft pretzels. Oh and all the kids were in the Arcade.
If you do not know as to which fine establishment I am speaking, you can not truly say you are from South Jersey.