Anyway, my hub is wonderful.
I love him because...
- He comes home and immediately takes the kids.
- He never asks what's for dinner. And never says "Calzones? Again?" ever. (We eat them in some form at least twice a week.) Homemade, not bought.
- He takes the kids down to the newly finished basement after dinner so I can clean the kitchen. And he feels bad that I am cleaning and he is playing. I love the peace and quiet.
- He knows when I've had enough.
- He never forgets to kiss me hello and goodnight. And comments later in the day if we haven't had a stolen kiss moment.
- He makes me belly laugh.
I appreciate hub because...
- He didn't boast when he came home a folded two loads of kiddie laundry that had been sitting on the couch all day. He walked in took of his shoes and folded laundry. I didn't say Thank You. So Thank You babe.
- He worked tirelessly to finish the basement. It looks fabulous. I am so proud of him.
- He waits until the kids are ready for bed to watch the games.
I love you Hub. You are my best friend.
Thanks for loving my light and my dark.