I've been Smitten


Monday, September 29, 2008

The beeps...

For about 2 months every morning on the way to school LF has asks about the airport. We have a local airport that is fairly close to our home. It just so happens it is also where the parachuters that we admire from our back yard have their landing target. My husband for the last two months or so has been taking LF there to watch the airplanes take off and the parachuters land. It's great bonding time for both.
It has had one negative side affect. She covers her ears at the inkling of any loud noise. Saws, loud radio, loud TV, trucks everything.
This morning as she asked about the airport she said "I cover my ears cause it's real loud, and I cover my ears during the beeps too!"
How does she even remember the darn beeps?

No comments: