- I have a new found respect for full time working mothers. Although I was a FTWM when LF was born and continued to be one until C-man arrived, it was different with one kid. Now that I have two kids and have tested the full time waters this week, I praise you girls. It's hard as F---.
- I thank heaven everyday that I am able to work part time. I have the best of two worlds.
- I like watching baseball. When did it become so exciting. Well somewhat, it may be because real TV has not begun yet.
- I finally understand the true meaning behind the TV show Snapped. The women just can not take life anymore. And then their husband cheats on them with some hottie. Who still has her gorgeous 20 something body because she has not had it transposed by childbirth.
- I did not realize until yesterday that hub and I were on the verge of getting a fungal disease from our shower.
Video: Easter Parade
6 years ago