I've been Smitten


Saturday, July 12, 2008

Things I Learned This Week:

  1. I still got it, or do I? A guy tried to pick me up in Walmart on Thursday night. Even though he commented on my wearing a wedding band, it did not stop the corny pick up lines. He made me promise to make my husband treat me right because that's what I deserve. I assured him that I was taken care of and that in the one second of time that he knew me he couldn't possibly know what I deserve.
  2. My daughter has some kind of Sixth Sense. Or actually I hope she doesn't. There is more to the story also. Yesterday while at my parents house she kept telling my dad that the speaker to the TV was moving. This went on for about 15 minutes. I don't want to be scared of my own daughter.
  3. The temperature in my parent's pool can be more than the frigid 70 degrees it has been in past summers. This is the first year that we were able to just jump in and be comfortable. Usually it's in and out screaming. Shout out to my dad for finally listening to us. It only took 30 year and two grandchildren to make the 12 degree warm up.
  4. I can eat and drink all weekend and still lose 3.5 lbs. I actually think this was a fluke but I'll take the dropped poundage anyway.

No comments: