I've been Smitten


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I can't stop...

I just found this in my drafts. I guess I forgot to blog it. It was suppossed to be posted on July 1st. I still wanted to put it out there.

So I had the pleasure of watching my sister's wedding video this weekend. And I wanted to call her all day today but I feared that I would just sob to her on the phone. (I'm sobbing right now as I'm writing this) I can not get the song that she walked down the aisle to out of my head. She walked to "Here Comes My Girl" by Tom Petty. But it was played by an acoustic guitarist and a violinist. The day was more perfect then I remembered. Megan, again you did an awesome job. Best wedding I was ever invited too.
I found this montage of Lost set to the song. I used this video because I would marry Matthew Fox the second he asked me. If I wasn't already married to a more handsome man, of course.



No comments: