1. My husband does know how to transform a normal toddler into a pretty princess.
2. No matter how many carpenter bees are murdered on my deck, their offspring will return to avenge the deaths.
3. That a cold in a newborn can last three weeks, and my heart can be broken for that same length of time.
4. I'm no environmentalist, but I will protect our playgrounds from little barbarians.
5. Finally and certainly most significant. A little trickery will potty train the most stubborn of toddlers. To be continued...