I've been Smitten


Friday, May 16, 2008

The Right Stuff




Okay I'll admit, I had nothing to blog about today. And then while stirring my first fix of caffeine I heard that NKOTB were performing on the Today Show this morning. OMG!!! Now for you younger readers you may not know them as intimately as NKOTB. They are none other than New Kids On The Block. 15 years later my heart has actually skipped a beat. I still remember my very first concert.
Okay so after the concert this morning I admit that I feel a little silly. It did a great job of reminding me of so many fond grade school memories. Dancing in basements, choreographing our own dance moves, lip singing to the songs and of course hanging the coveted Teen Beat posters on my wall. But this morning I felt like I was watching a group of 30 somethings dancing and singing together for a reunion. Oh wait that's what I was watching. Hmmm... I don't know how I feel about this. I kinda think they should have left me alone with my memories.
"Didn't I blow your Mind" , not sure guys.


No comments: