I've been Smitten


Friday, May 30, 2008

Don't Be Jealous...

I almost didn't want to blog about it. I erased my story twice before I hit the post button. I hope I'm not jinxing myself.
MY BABY SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!
Yep folks you read it right. After a week of trying everything from pinching him to keep him awake, to spiking his bottle with cereal, we finally did it. Actually we did nothing. He went to sleep at 9pm and woke up at 5am. But I would like to believe it was the day filled with adventure that totally exhausted him. A long wagon ride, flower picking with his sister, a birthday party, and some playtime on the newly constructed swingset was sure to put any baby into a slumber lasting the whole night through.

I feel like I could climb a mountain right now. Don't be jealous, I'm sure it will not last. If it does please somebody pinch me, I must have fallen alseep during a midnight feeding and dreaming.

No comments: